The Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) training is appropriate for master's level therapists and above or those who are working on a Master's degree and providing mental health services under the supervision of a licensed professional.
This webinar is part of a four-part series that takes place on Nov. 30, Dec. 1, Dec. 5, 2023, and March 26, 2024.
At the conclusion of this TF-CBT training, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate which cases would benefit from TF-CBT and successfully engage families in treatment
- Create session agendas and structure TF-CBT sessions to meet fidelity standards
- Explain how to integrate gradual exposure into every TF-CBT session
- Support children and teens in developing skills that enhance coping and symptom reduction in the aftermath of trauma
- Support caregivers in developing coping skills and parenting strategies for responding to children's therapeutic needs in the aftermath of trauma
- Apply and implement the PRACTICE components of TF-CBT with families impacted by trauma