What Youth Justice Means to Youth: A Vision for the Future
On October 27, 2022, OJJDP held a panel discussion, “What Youth Justice Means to Youth: A Vision for the Future. Co-hosted with the Coalition for Juvenile Justice and the National Juvenile Justice Network, the event featured youth leaders with lived experience in the juvenile justice system, who presented their recommendations for a "Youth-Centered Vision of Justice" to OJJDP leadership. Their platform emphasizes youth involvement in decisions affecting them, with a focus on young people from marginalized communities.
#YJAM2022 | #YJAM | #JusticeIs
- Youth Justice Action Month page
- About Youth Justice Action Month
- Video: Youth Justice Action Month: A Message from John Legend
- Video: Youth Justice Action Month: Creating Brighter Futures for Our Nation's Youth (Webinar)
- Video: Coordinating Council on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Meeting: October 26, 2022
Opinions or points of view expressed in these recordings represent those of the speakers and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice. Any commercial products and manufacturers discussed in these recordings are presented for informational purposes only and do not constitute product approval or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Critical 3: 3 Questions for Parents to Ask Their Kids About Their Tech Use
- Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Amy L. Solomon Speaks at the National AMBER Alert/AMBER Alert in Indian Country Virtual Symposium
- Message From the Acting Administrator: Celebrating Native American Heritage by Responding to Tribal Needs