1001 Avenida de las Americas
The annual Rise conference convenes public health and public safety leaders who are working to expand treatment for those with substance use and mental health disorders who become involved in the justice system.
Some sessions include:
- Judges: Adult, Veterans, and DWI Treatment Courts
- Judges: Juvenile, Family, and Mental Health Courts
- Adult Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health Treatment Providers
- Adolescent Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health Treatment
- Adult Community Supervision/Case Management
- Adolescent Supervision/Case Management
- Law Enforcement's Role in Engaging Communities of Color and
- Marginalized Populations
- Trauma-Informed Toolkit
- Working Together: Tribal and State Courts are Collaborating to Make Safe Communities
Visit the exhibit area for resources from the Bureau of Justice Assistance, National Institute of Justice, and Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.