There will be plenary and breakout sessions on juvenile justice, trafficking, child welfare, court best practices, and innovative solutions. This conference is designed for a wide range of disciplines and is open to all those interested in the improvement of child welfare and the juvenile justice system.
Some conference sessions include:
- A Continuum of Care Approach to Effectively Serving High Risk Youth and their Families
- Achieving Debt Free Justice: New Federal Guidance and Your Role in Eliminating Harmful Fees/Fines
- Youth Crime Trends: What Do the Data and Research Tell Us for Policy Implications?
- What We Know About the Intersections Between Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and
Race/Ethnicity in the Justice System
- Youth and the Juvenile Justice System: Some Trends You Should Know
- Youth Reentry Measures and Positive Youth Development
- Implementation of Trauma-Informed Care Throughout the Juvenile Justice System
View the program schedule.