The deadline to complete and submit your SF-424 and an SF-LLL in Grants.gov has passed. If you have not met this requirement, you are now ineligible to apply for an award under this solicitation in JustGrants.
Grants.gov Deadline: March 23, 2021
JustGrants Application Deadline: April 9, 2021
This program supports the implementation and delivery of mentoring services to youth populations that are at risk for juvenile delinquency and juvenile justice system involvement. Mentoring services can be one-on-one, group, peer, or a combination of these types. Funding can be used to support new mentoring matches or continue existing mentoring matches at the time of application.
- View Solicitation-Specific FAQs
- View details for solicitation-specific webinar that was held February 2, 2021.
- OJJDP FY 2021 Multistate Mentoring Programs Initiative - Mentoring Program Profile
- Juvenile Mentoring Program Performance Measures
Number of Awards: 22
Total Amount Awarded: $27,603,792
ASAS Rising Stars Mentoring: Multi-state mentoring program for low opportunity youth in metropolitan areas
Multistate Peer Group and One-to-One Mentoring and High School Transition Program to Serve At-Risk Youth
SOS Outreach Expansion & Enhancement of Progressive Youth Mentoring: Positive Development through Enhanced Resilience and Social and Emotional Skill Building
Teen And Police Service (TAPS) Academy Multistate Mentoring Philosophy: Philosophy: At-Risk Youth, Police Officers and 21st Century Policing
Reduction of high school dropouts among at-risk youth in low-income and under-resourced communities and schools
- OJJDP FY 2022 National Resource Center for Justice-Involved LGBTQ+ and Two-Spirit Youth
- OJJDP FY 2020 and 2021 Nonparticipating States: American Samoa (2020), Connecticut (2020 and 2021), Nebraska (2020 and 2021), New Mexico (2020), Texas (2020 and 2021), Wyoming (2020 and 2021), and Virgin Islands (2020) Solicitation
- OJJDP FY 2021 Title II Formula Grants